- Revlon Colour Stay foundation 'Ivory.
- Natural Collection powder.
- Rimmel Bronzer
- Rimmel Professional Brow Pencil.
- Sleek 'Storm' Eye Shadow Palette [Gold & Champagne colours for lid & inner corner, Burnt Red for crease & Lower lashes]
- Collection 24/7 Eyeliner pen.
- Soap & Glory eye khol
- Maybeline one by one Mascara.
- Collection cream puff Lipcream 'Fairy Cake'
Soo, my spending ban is almost up! I decided to use products I'd forgotten about to save all my higher end products until I can afford to restock them because some of them are running low & I can't afford to run out of them at the moment! So I shopped my stash & I'm really pleased with my finds. It was like a jumble sale in my make-up drawer & I discovered products I loved, that were cheap & that I forgot about when I bought bigger and better things. I loved doing this, I felt like I was discovering lost treasure - No really! Haha. It was fun & my I used all 'drugstore' products, not one high end product was used. Not even the brushes, I used Real Techniques Expert face brush for foundation, an elf powder brush for powder, Elf complextion brush for bronzer & a no name brand eye shadow brush, and to be honest it doesn't feel or look much different to how it would look if I used high end products so win win.