- White face paint mixed with the tiniest amount of foundation to make it go on easier and not go patchy.
- Liquid Latex to make open 'wounds' around my eye and cheek.
- Black and red eye shadows for the dark eyes and wounds.
- I then mixed a dark green with a touch of black eye shadow to go around the wounds to make them look bruised. I also did this in the natural creases of my face too to make myself appear dead.
- Then I smeared fake blood on my face wherever I felt it needed it.
- Lastly I back combed my hair so it was really really big and messy then hair sprayed it for the hold & I also used a glitter spray just for added glamour as open wounds and black eyes aren't exactly the most girly look to wear out ;) & the dress was just an old white one I had and I just took it into my back garden & attacked it with red food colouring.
Heres some more pictures of the night with friends, I also did their make-up too.
|Zoe & I.|
|Lauren, Myself & Zoe.|
Hope you're all having a good weekend so far, I'm off to work now - boo.