Thursday 1 November 2012

Empties #2



Aussie Miracle Moist Shampoo & Conditioner, Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Conditioner, VO5 Hot Oil Moisture Soak Elixir, MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation. 

Hey beauties, I've accumulated quite a few empty products this week so I'm doing my second empties post. As you can tell by the pictures I've been loving hair products recently! I'm really trying to grow my hair and get it into a good condition again because for so long It's just been limp, dull & frazzled. My poor locks. 

I really liked using the Aussie Miracle Moist shampoo & conditioner, they weren't anything life changing but I did notice a change in the moisture of my hair. I don't wash my hair a lot, once a week twice maximum but when I do I like to use repairing, moisturising products because being a blonde my hair is subject to bleach, and I got told once the lighter your hair is the more prone to breakages it gets? I'm really unsure of how true that is but it seems to be true with my hair! I'd repurchase both again for sure. I can't remember how much they were but I can guess around £5 each.  

Sticking with Aussie.. (Who doesn't love a bit of Aussie?) and every one I know loves the 3 Minute Miracle reconstructing conditioner and I like it too, I don't love it. I don't feel like it works as well as people make out. I like it as a conditioner, it makes my hair soft don't get me wrong I just don't think it does what it says on the bottle! however I will repurchase it because I love the smell & it works well as a conditioner.

Last hair product is the VO5 Hot Oil Moisture Soak Elixir, I really did love this. It took me a while to buy it. I kept seeing it in Superdrug, pick it up then I'd put it down again but when I saw Lily talk about it in her YouTube video's I bought it the next time I saw it & It didn't disappoint! It was lovely. I used it every other time I washed my hair & It made my hair gorgeously soft & really helped with the frazzled horrible parts of my locks.

Lastly MAC's Studio Sculpt Foundation. My shade is NC15, pale as a ghost I am - Boo. I really love this foundation. It's brilliant coverage however I find it difficult to get it to stay on my face. Easily solved though I just mixed a tiny half pea sized amount of another foundation usually Revlon Colour stay or Estee Lauder Double Wear or anything I know stays well and It's the perfect combination. I'm 100% going to purchase this again. It's a gorgeous foundation, as you can tell by the grubby packaging, mines been well loved. You get 40ml in this which is more than average and I think It's £20-£22. Totally worth it though this tube lasted me ages. 

I hope you all had a lovely Halloween whatever you got up to. My Halloween post is coming up over the weekend & Happy November everyone! 

3 comments:

  1. I'm trying to finish up a few products, and it's proving to be quite difficult :D I know I'll be very satisfied when I do finish them though! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. have to follow your blog <3

    ReplyDelete