|& I cannot process how anyone can call her fat?! she's perfect.|
Friday, 23 December 2011
Demetria Devonne Lovato also known as Demi Lovato is such an inspiring girl. At the young age of 19 she's already been through so much more than she ever should have. This girl really is my inspiration, not because I admire her singing or fame or fortune although I would love all of that at the age of 19, no. I admire her strength, going through rehab at the same age I am now must of been so scary & she came out kicking & is now stronger than ever. I admire that strength so much also, she's absolutely beautiful & has the voice of an angel! forever loving you Demi. xxx
Wednesday, 21 December 2011
Sunday, 18 December 2011
001: I've realised that winter is my favourite time of year. It's beautiful, and has Christmas involved in it. It ends one year and begins another. I don't understand how people can dislike this season.
002: I'm excited to see my boyfriend tomorrow as he lives like 30 miles away boo :( that's probably the last time I'll see him until after Christmas! We're also not doing Christmas presents this year, we're going to have our own little Christmas in January we've both booked the weekend off work to have our own Christmas and go shopping to spend money on each other as we're both poor at picking presents so that's something to look forward to & definitely won't be having January blues with that coming.
003: My puppy, Smudge is getting far too strong for my liking, today he moved all the chairs in the dining room to make himself a little den then he sat behind them all waiting for someone to come downstairs to see it. Adorable huh?
004: The new year is approaching which means new years resolutions, I've already got mine.. To sort out my bedroom once and for all as their's piles of junk everywhere, Also to open a savings account for half of my wages to go into it every pay day as I need to save the tuition fees for the media hair & make-up course I want to do in September & as I'll be 19 when the course starts I have to pay for everything which will be highly expensive.
005: I'm quite turned off by the fact I stupidly agreed to work all over Christmas to stop the temptations of going out and spending a fortune, which I now regret since seeing the rota, but it's double pay so I can't complain really. I like doing these Sunday Summary posts & next week's one will be a Christmas day special, aww!
Hello everyone! It's officially Christmas guys! I'm super excited. Since my Christmas Wish-list post I've handed in my actual Christmas list and my lovely Mother kindly informed me she only needs to buy one more item and then it's all done, so yay! but right now, to get myself a bit more Christmassy I'm going to do the Christmas tag that Zoella and her Brother created on her youtube channel, check that out here.
1. When do you start getting excited about Christmas?
- well, the start of December really, but it's usually when all the Christmas films come on T.V and everyone starts their Christmas shopping
2. Do you still have advent calendars?
-yes of course! mine's a cadburys one this year!
3. What are your favourite Christmas Films?
- ELF is my all time favourite Christmas movie. Along with The Grinch, they make me all warm and fuzzy inside.
4. Do you have any funny Christmas memories?
- Erm, not really. There was one time when I was younger me and my cousin were chasing eachother round the table after our Christmas dinner and my Dad wouldn't let us past him until we'd each ate a tablespoon of mustard, and it was disgusting, sounds mean but it was hilarious!
5. Talk us through your typical Christmas Day?
- I wake up & Go and wake the parents up and we go downstairs and see what Father Christmas has left for us and then we open the lovely presents, then we bring Smudge in to rip open his present and then Mum makes us bacon sandwiches and hot chocolate whilst we watch a Christmas cartoon. We all get ready in our sparkly Christmas best & Trot off to my Nanna's house for the rest of the festivities with all the rest of our clan, we eat, watch t.v - Eastenders Christmas special! haha. & Then we all get a bit drunk!
6. What do you eat for Christmas Dinner?
- We eat a traditional turkey roast dinner with all the trimmings, with lovely puddings for afterwards. Everyone eats loads then we all sit in food comas for the next hour or so!
7. Do you have any Christmas traditions?
- Basically we all just go to my Nanna's house, we have done since I can remember and it's lovely, also opening one present on Christmas Eve is a tradition me and my parents have had for as long as I can remember too.
8. Which are your favourite Christmas songs?
- ALL OF THEM. Especially the classics.
9. What is the best Christmas present you ever received?
- I have no idea, I don't remember! Oh that makes me sound awful, I can only remember from the past few years so it'll have to be my Justin Bieber tour tickets! I was so happy.
10. Real or Fake Christmas tree?
- Fake! I dislike real ones, they smell and they molt and I don't think there's anywhere we could even buy one from in the City. I prefer fake ones anyway, Green ones though, I can't stand coloured Christmas tree's SO tacky.
I tag everyone!
Merry Christmas. xoxox
Friday, 16 December 2011
Hello everyone, sorry I've been a bit MIA in the blogging world this month, I've been mega busy! Working in retail at Christmas is one of the most horrible things ever, but I've broke up from college for the Christmas break now so I have some free time. Recently I went to the Clothes Show Live in Birmingham, admittedly I only wanted to go to see The Risk perform for the second time this year because I really do love them especially Derry, whom follows me on twitter & whom I've spoken to on the phone ;) sorry, little gloat there. I've been to the Clothes Show 3 years running now & I do love it so much. I didn't spend much, a little story though - I went through the list of brands to see what I'd like to buy and Illamasqua weren't on there, as big named brands don't usually go, but as I was walking round I saw them there and they'd been cleared out with every item on a 3 for £10 offer, yes ILLAMASQUA FOR TEN POUNDS!!!! also all the pencils were £1 each, but here's a few pictures and swatches of what I did get.
Thats all I got really, but if I'd know about the illamasqua sale, i'd have been spending alot more what I did get is a discount code! TREAT15 or FRIEND15 for 15% off guys.
|Swatch: pearl pigment, dark grey pigment, neon pink paint, black eye liner & gold eye pencil.|
|Helen-E cosmetics: Eye shadow in copper brown & two glitters, golden brown and pink.|
|Copper brown swatch.|
enjoy, mwah!; Luce xox
Monday, 5 December 2011
Hello December, nice to see you. Was it just me or did the Autumn fly by? It feels like it was just August! It's 4th of December now & Christmas is just around the corner, I'm so excited. I love Christmas it's my favourite time of year! The lights, colours, family time - It's a beautiful time of year, but this post is about my November Favourites!
Neutrogena Visibly Clear Stress Spot Control Daily Scrub - (Jeez, what a mouthful!) Recently I've changed my skincare routine because my skin had gone terrible and I had horrible breakouts, boo! I was using Simple's Oil Balancing daily scrub and it wasn't doing anything for my skin so whilst I was in Tesco's I picked this up for around £4.00 and It's really helped. I love the smell and the beads are really nice. It makes my face feel all fresh and Tingly!
Bourjois 'Chocolate Bronzer' - Everyone I know loves this bronzer, and it's really nice. I'm really pale like I could easily be a member of the Cullen family and this bronzer gives me a gorgeous natural bronzed look and adds some colour and shape to my face - And it smells gorgeous, the bronzer I mean.. Not my face.
Barry M Green Glitter Nail paint & Models own Champagne - These two nail polishes have been the two I've reached for the most this month. I have the green glitter on now they're both super festive. The models own one is from the Pearl collection and is a gorgeous pearlised Gold colour. I really do adore it.
MAC - There's three M.A.C products in my favourites this month! First is a paint pot in Bare Study. It's a gorgeous pale champagne colour with shimmer, I use this on my eyes every day before I put eye shadow on, or if I'm going for a more natural look I'll just use that on its own with lashings of mascara! The second is the newest lipstick to my collection which is the shade Saint Germain. I love it! I love the finish and the formula of this lipstick, its so creamy and glides on the skin so nicely. The colour is gorgeous a real Barbie pink. I love teaming it with a slight smokey eye for a nice day look. Finally is the foundation I've started using this month and that Studio Sculpt. My shade is NC15. I went to my local mac counter and asked for a sample of this and then bought the full size a few days later. I love it so much, it gives me the perfect coverage and it's the perfect shade, only downside is I wish it was a bigger tube!
Clean & Clear daily Deep Cleansing Lotion - I love this product, I've been using it for years, it's the one for sensitive skin so it's not too strong and doesn't irritate my skin. Dab some on a cotton pad and wipe round my face in the morning and before bed at night. It refreshes my face and gets rid of any dirt and helps clear up breakouts! It's cheap & does what it says!
Sandal'Eyes Mascara - The only reason I got this mascara was because of the brush, its huge and makes my lashes look gorgeous! I bought it whilst it was on offer in Boots for £4.99 its usually £6.99 I'm not sure if its still on offer but its a gorgeous mascara. It gives volume and length without clumping.