Saturday 5 November 2011

Remember, remember the 5th of November..

L-R:  Khaki Parka, Models Own Beetlejuice in Purple Blue, Berry Jumper,  Distressed Skinny Jeans,  Maroon flats,  Black & Red skater dress, Aztec waterfall cardigan, Illamasqua Sob cream blush, Camel jumper.
Hello Beauties! Hope you're all having a lovely safe bonfire night. These items are on my current wish-list; I've asked for them for Christmas so its more my fashion type Christmas list. I have fallen in love with the new Models Own collection called Beetle Juice. I've asked for the whole collection for Christmas because you can get the whole collection plus a top coat for £20! Total bargain if you ask me, everyone loves a good bargain.

Just a short post today. Hope everyone has a brilliant weekend!
Much Love, Luce xoxox 

3 comments:

  1. Lovely items, I love the Models Own nail polish and the shoes are gorgeous!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sweetie! I agree, can't wait to get my hands on the whole beetlejuice collection! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love the beetle juice collection <3 check out the review here!

    http://makeupandmoi.blogspot.com/2011/11/models-own-betlejuice-purple-blue.html

    ReplyDelete