Monday 28 November 2011

I'm dreaming of a Christmas wish-list..

Have you ever just thought that if money was no option what would your dream Christmas list be? Well it's Monday night & I'm bored. So here it is. I know I'm never going to wake up on Christmas morning with these gifts waiting for me, my family is neither rich or poor & I work for my luxuries & I wouldn't change it for the world, but a girl can dream right? ;) 




Okay, so Those boots aren't the exact ones that I first wanted, in work the other day I saw a lady wearing the most beautiful quilted patent riding boots by UGG and I fell in love with them, I tried to google them to find the price but they're no where to be seen! (if anyone can find them send me a link please) so I searched ebay & found these which are so similar, these are only £29.98 which is probably considerably less than the genuine UGG ones. You can find these ebay beauties here.  


The three lipsticks on the list are the YSL Rouge Volupte lipstick in #1 Nude Beige which is so beautiful & I absolutely adore the packaging, it looks like the old school lipsticks my Nanna would have had. The two other are the Viva Glam lipsticks from MAC. I've had the pink one before I got it when it came out & when it was discontinued I was gutted, specially as the one I had got stolen so I was so happy when they released it with the Holiday 2011 collection with the nude shade & a gorgeous red makeup bag. 


Chanel Bronzing base is another I've always wanted but I just can justify spending that amount of money on a bronzer so getting it for Christmas would be perfect! Same along with the Sigma brush set. I love the purple colour & the Packaging is gorgeous and so handy if you want to safely transport your brushes. 


Lastly as a complete dream luxury is the Louis Vuitton Lumineuse PM bag in the colour Purple is has the hefty price tag of £1,480.00 which is the most money Ive ever wanted to spend on one thing. & If I were ever to come into that kind of money to spend on a bag it would definintley be this one. I'm in love with it, all the other colours are gorgeous too.








& Obviously not everyone can even dream about these kinds of things so I'm taking part in my Cities local 'Operation Christmas Child' scheme and will be sending off a lovely package to hopefully make someones Christmas :) 




Luce, xoxox

2 comments:

  1. I know that I've got the lady gaga lipsticks for christmas, maybe give little hints to someone in your family;D
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Used to do the ShoeBox appeal every year in Primary, hopefully I will remember to do one this year too!

    lovely blog!
    http://hushed-secrets.blogspot.com/
    Em xx

    ReplyDelete