Friday 16 December 2011

Catch-up & Clothes Show:

Hello everyone, sorry I've been a bit MIA in the blogging world this month, I've been mega busy! Working in retail at Christmas is one of the most horrible things ever, but I've broke up from college for the Christmas break now so I have some free time. Recently I went to the Clothes Show Live in Birmingham, admittedly I only wanted to go to see The Risk perform for the second time this year because I really do love them especially Derry, whom follows me on twitter & whom I've spoken to on the phone ;) sorry, little gloat there. I've been to the Clothes Show 3 years running now & I do love it so much. I didn't spend much, a little story though - I went through the list of brands to see what I'd like to buy and Illamasqua weren't on there, as big named brands don't usually go, but as I was walking round I saw them there and they'd been cleared out with every item on a 3 for £10 offer, yes ILLAMASQUA  FOR TEN POUNDS!!!! also all the pencils were £1 each, but here's a few pictures and swatches of what I did get.

Models own: If you bought 3 nail polishes you got everything else there including a make-up bag & a few bits I've saved for a give away for £10. The nail polishes are gold digger, purple mystique and Turkish delight! inc: neon pink face & lip tint, dark grey pigment, pearl pigment, hd eye liner, mascara, lip gloss & gold eye pencil. 
Swatch: pearl pigment, dark grey pigment, neon pink paint, black eye liner & gold eye pencil.

Helen-E cosmetics: Eye shadow in copper brown & two glitters, golden brown and pink. 

Copper brown swatch.
Thats all I got really, but if I'd know about the illamasqua sale, i'd have been spending alot more what I did get is a discount code! TREAT15 or FRIEND15 for 15% off guys.

enjoy, mwah!; Luce xox


1 comment:

  1. such pretty colors :)

    Stokely

    follow my blog :)
    http://stokelyrainbow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete