Thursday 20 October 2011

This or That Make-up Tag.

Quite simple, I've never done one of these before so I thought I'd give it ago!

Day of  the Dead make-up I found on Tumblr, How gorgeous?


Makeup:
Blush or Bronzer? Bronzer definately! I'm really pale, so bronzer adds so much to my complextion.

Lipgloss or Lipstick? Lipstick! I hate the way my hair sticks to my lipgloss -.-

Eyeliner or Mascara? Eyeliner actually, My eyes are so small, they'd be none existant without eyeliner!

Foundation or Concealer? Foundation.

Neutral or Coloured Eyeshadow?  Coloured.

Pressed or Loose Eyeshadow? Pressed if I'm in a rush/lazy. Loose when I have time.

Brushes or Sponges? Brushes.



Nails:

Long or Short? Can't have long due to work, so short.

Acrylic or Natural? Again, due to work, I'm not allowed acrylic, so natural.

Brights or Darks? Brights.

Flower or no Flower?  No flower.

Body:

Perfume or Body Splash? Perfume.

Lotion or Body Butter? Body Butter.

Body Wash or Soap?  Soap! - Honey I washed The kids from Lush!



Fashion:
Jeans or Sweat Pants? Jeans.
Long Sleeve or Short? Long. I don't like my arms.
Dresses or Skirts? Dresses.
Stripes or Plaid? Niether.
Flip Flops or Sandals? Sandals.
Scarves or Hats? Scarves.
Studs or Dangly Earrings? One of each.
Cowboy Boots or Riding Boots? Both?

Hair:
Curly or Straight? Ive had mine curly loads recently.
Bun or Ponytail? Bun.
Bobby Pins or Butterfly Clips? Bobby Pins.
Hair Spray or Gel? Hairspray
Long or Short?  Long.
Light or Dark? I'm dark atm, but I love blonde hair, so I may go back, hmm.
Side-swept Bangs or Full Bangs?  Both!


Random:
Rain or Shine? I love listening to the rain outside when i'm all cosy in my house, but if i have to go somewhere, then shine.
Summer or Winter? Winter. I know that's weird, but i love it.
Fall or Spring? Fall.
Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate :)


I TAG EVERYONE!
Luce,xoxox





No comments:

Post a Comment