Wednesday 23 January 2013

Update!♡


Hello beauties! I haven't posted in a few weeks, and I have a ton of posts I'm dying to write but recently I've just been a really lazy blogger & I've just been enjoying life at the moment. The main reason I've not posted is I've been really poorly. Boo! I had Tonsillitis for the last two weeks and it's been horrible. I've not been able to breathe or sleep properly so I've been a very moody Lucie too. 

I got another new piercing since I've been gone too. I got my 'Rook' pierced which is the little piece of cartlidge above the tragus. I've wanted it pierced for months and just decided to do it one day after college because If I didn't just do it I wouldn't of because I'm a massive wimp. It didn't really hurt as much as I thought it would, it was just very uncomfortable because the space is so small. It's healing nicely and I'm already wanting more, I'm going to be like a pin cushion soon! 

The photo above was taken on a night out before I got ill. As you can tell my pink/purple locks are gone for now! I was finding it hard to keep it looking healthy without taking all the colour out which is a shame because I loved it. I've also bought new hair extensions! They're from a brand called Dream Girl and they're 100% human hair and they cost £79.99 which is a fair price. I love them and they're really good quality. 

I WILL be back with lots of lovely posts for you all including a empties post, favourites & a new hair mask I've discovered that makes my hair feel like liquid gold. I'm in love with it! 

Hope you're all having a lovely week!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you've been feeling poorly but looking forward to your posts :)

    I've nominated you for the Liebster blog award, check out my blog for details :)

    Charlotte
    xxx
    www.charlotteridley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete